The im310 has been upgraded: with relocation of the carriage motor and gearbox to the base of the mast, a new slimline electrical cabinet, a stretch-head motor relocated above the stretch head to eliminate a pinch point, a service reminder alarm and extra wrapping cycles for greater wrapping flexibility.
We have kept all the great features and added a little more speed, along with a new style column to our new im310. This entry level, semi-automatic pallet wrapper has a stylish and sturdy new column including all its safety features. It has a standard wrapping height of 2200 mm, with a maximum turntable speed of 15 rpm.
- Up to 30 loads per hour
- Replacing labour intensive hand wrapping & improving productivity,
- High value performance in load containment.
- Suitable for any stretch film,
- Local service and support,
- Occupational health and safety friendly,
- Environmentally friendly,
- User friendly,
- Highest quality wrap with least amount of plastic,
- Service reminder alarm,
- Standard 12 month warranty (parts & labour).
- Suitable for 50 mm and 76 mm film cores,
- 240 VAC (10A) power supply, 80 mm turntable height,
- 2000 kg turntable capacity, 2200 mm standard wrap height,
- Turntable speed up to 15 rpm,
- AC variable speed drives,
- PLC controlled,
- Push buttons,
- Variable carriage speeds,
- Photo eye sensor detects product height automatically,
- Selectable cycles (Full wrap – Light wrap – Top sheet),
- Safety crush prevention device fitted to film carriage,
- Cycle counter counts the number of pallets wrapped (includes service alarm),
- Top and bottom wraps adjustable (1, 2 or 3),
- 500 mm friction brake (adjustable film tension control),
- Forklift transportable,
- Standard 12 month warranty.
- Extended column (2600 mm wrap height),
- Standard low-profile ramp (1500 mm by 1330 mm),
- Extended low-profile ramp (1500 mm by 2050 mm),
- Extra extended low-profile ramp (1500 mm by 2800 mm),
- Weigh scales (non trade approved), Top Platen (electric motor driven),
- “Black Eye” photo eye (to detect black or dark products),
- Low-profile, heavy-duty turntable option 3000 kg,
- High-profile, heavy-duty turntable option 2000 kg,
- Extended base for pallets (for 2400 mm by 1200 mm products/pallets).